I feel very loved that Jack wanted to give me a call to say hello :) I got your message and it made me smile. It's funny how little kids just love cell phones.
That is funny...Parker has done that a couple of time to Rich and once to my friend. It caught me off guard to hear my friend on the other line. I guess that it is a sign to call her more often. Isn't it funny how kids pick up the things that are not toys so fast...why do we even have toys when there are cell phones, computers, chairs, or whatever other thing they can find?!
Mary called David Fairbanks (do you remember him?) at 6:15am one time. I was so embarrassed. Thankfully he was already awake! She's called my dad and brother too! I think most kids love phones. It is so cute to watch them talk on it.
To put the world in order, we must put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right. -Confucius
None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm. -Henry David Thoreau
The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this; decide what you want. -Ben Stein
You are good. But it is not enough just to be good. You must be good for something. You must contribute good to the world. -President Gordon B. Hinckley
5 comments:
I feel very loved that Jack wanted to give me a call to say hello :) I got your message and it made me smile. It's funny how little kids just love cell phones.
too funny!
That is funny...Parker has done that a couple of time to Rich and once to my friend. It caught me off guard to hear my friend on the other line. I guess that it is a sign to call her more often. Isn't it funny how kids pick up the things that are not toys so fast...why do we even have toys when there are cell phones, computers, chairs, or whatever other thing they can find?!
Mary called David Fairbanks (do you remember him?) at 6:15am one time. I was so embarrassed. Thankfully he was already awake! She's called my dad and brother too! I think most kids love phones. It is so cute to watch them talk on it.
Oh, how familiar this story is. James would do that all the time. I religiously keep the keys locked on my phone now!
Post a Comment