Wednesday, September 12, 2007

LVP

It has been pointed out to me, by a very
sweet friend, that I might be the world's worst
BUNCO player
. For the last 3 months, I've continually
out stunk everyone. I've even been given a title-LVP or
Least Valuable Player!

Sorry for the blur, but here are the cold facts.
I lost 11 out of the 12 games we played!

Edie broke the news to me, so to get her
back I've included her in the blog.
No, she doesn't normally dress like this,
our theme for this months bunco was 80's!
You've got to love her Madonna inspired look.

6 comments:

Michelle... said...

I love that you are into bunco. My aunt has been playing for years and my cousin just joined them. I think it would be fun to do. I too are am not too good at those kind of games. Still fun!

The Bish Fam said...

So, I totally just played Bunco for the first time last night. Some girls down here decided to start a group. None of us had every played before, but we had a great time! I love the theme nights that you have :) How fun. I thought that I wasn't very lucky - but apparently 2 Buncos was enough to win a prize last night...I'm not sure my luck will continue though :)

P.S. I asked my friend about posting You Tubes...just sign up for an account. Then, it gives you an option to put it on blog or myspace and gives you a code (like a lot of the code things - look-alike, names, etc.) Let me know if it works.

shari berry bo-berry said...

Ahhhh Jodi! Don't worry about being labled "LVP" -- with a game like bunco, you shouldn't feel bad because it takes no skill, nor strategy. I am sorry I missed it!!! I was SOO looking forward to dressing up in 80s maternity clothing! HA! Hope to see you sooner than the next one!

Monson Family said...

I love it! That is so fun to have a theme to your bunco night! I will have to input that to ours! We haven't done it for a while, I think because of summer. Hang in there, it's all for the fun of it right! It's just that you don't need to win to have fun!Ü

Laura Howe said...

don't worry I always lose rummy to Milas, I don't play with him anymore, it might make me cry in the pregnant conditions I am in. Cute picture.

Michelle & Steve said...

Even if you are bad, I'm glad you play. I really miss playing with my Bunco group in Philly. (I lost most of the time too!) Don't you guys give a losers prize?