Monday, October 22, 2007

Nursery (at last)


Sunday was Jack's first official day of NURSERY!
Thank you Sister Johnson, Sister Merrill, and Sister Hafen.
I have never enjoyed Sunday School so much.
P.S.-Jack loved the star.


6 comments:

Michelle... said...

Isn't nursery the best?! We just need to get James comfortable enough to stay the whole time without us. Matt doesn't complain too much - he says nursery is much better than priesthood!

The Bish Fam said...

Nursery at last?! One more month for us...I guess that I can't be counting too much since Rich takes Parker all of Sunday because I am primary...but I am excited at the same time :)

Laura Howe said...

Congrats on Nursery you lucky duck. That will be so nice. It is so nice to hear from you it has been a while. And we are excited to see you guys this weekend.

Monson Family said...

Don't you LOVE it! You can actually enjoy church! I remember feeling like I was just so frazzeled throughout church and everyone seemed so at ease and peaceful. But I get it now! Congrats!

Tricia said...

You will now have a little piece of Heaven on Sunday. Can you believe you can actually feel the spirit at church without kids, it's amazing! He looks so sweet with his star!!! Happy Day, but sad because that means he is growing up too fast!

Amber said...

Love the star on the forehead. :) Yay for nursery!