Glad that you took over the blog so that we could get some updates! Congratulations on the girl...now you can even things up a bit :) Looks like you guys had a great December. Hope Jodi starts feeling better :)
Cyndi, I think of Devo too, but Kent thinks Captain Tupperware...
Becca, don't worry to much about my health. When Kent wrote "tired" I think it was his kind way of saying lazy. I just haven't had the heart to do a lot of extras this last week, but next week I might be on fire...
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Hi Kent and Jodi! It's Matt and Mandy, your long lost cousins from AZ that never go to any of the family parties so we never see you! You can blame that on Matt's job but I have no excuse Just wanted to say hi. Send me your email address and I will add you guys to the blog list because I have to keep ours private...Matt's rules mprine81@yahoo.com. Anyway, you family is adorable and we look forward to keeping in touch
Hey Howes! Love your blog... I check this instead of emailing because I like feeling like a stalker :) Hope the pregnancy is going well. Zack misses Jack :)
To put the world in order, we must put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right. -Confucius
None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm. -Henry David Thoreau
The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this; decide what you want. -Ben Stein
You are good. But it is not enough just to be good. You must be good for something. You must contribute good to the world. -President Gordon B. Hinckley
11 comments:
Isn't it funny what kids do with tupperware - or any kitchen item for that matter? :)
Glad that you took over the blog so that we could get some updates! Congratulations on the girl...now you can even things up a bit :) Looks like you guys had a great December. Hope Jodi starts feeling better :)
That is funny! The first thing that came to my mind when I saw this picture was "whip it, whip it good." (it looks like their hats)
Cyndi, I think of Devo too, but Kent thinks Captain Tupperware...
Becca, don't worry to much about my health. When Kent wrote "tired" I think it was his kind way of saying lazy. I just haven't had the heart to do a lot of extras this last week, but next week I might be on fire...
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
He is adorable! We are so excited that you guys are expecting! We miss you guys and we need to get together soon.
too cute. i hope you are starting to feel better!
-susanna
Waz up Howes! So good to hear from you and find out your family is growing. We would love to hear more from you!
Hi Kent and Jodi! It's Matt and Mandy, your long lost cousins from AZ that never go to any of the family parties so we never see you! You can blame that on Matt's job but I have no excuse Just wanted to say hi. Send me your email address and I will add you guys to the blog list because I have to keep ours private...Matt's rules mprine81@yahoo.com. Anyway, you family is adorable and we look forward to keeping in touch
Hey Howes! Love your blog... I check this instead of emailing because I like feeling like a stalker :) Hope the pregnancy is going well. Zack misses Jack :)
Post a Comment