Thursday, March 13, 2008

Attack of the Body Snatchers

Has this ever happened to you or a loved one?
Its been happening more & more around our house.
Poor Kent. Poor Jack. Poor Mama.
Quick, create a diversion so we can all make it to MAY.

(Only 75 days to go...sigh)

10 comments:

Jodi said...

In case you were wondering, I had a tearful meltdown yesterday morning when I realized most of my cute maternity clothes were a)in the laundry or b)getting tighter. Kent came to the rescue by ironing a shirt and some pants for me while I regained composure. Major tragedy? Not even close, but boy did it feel like it at the time...
Help I'm irrational and I can't help myself!

Laura Howe said...

This makes me laugh. I have had many a moment like that. Sounds like Kent is handling it well. Good luck with the emotional breakdowns. They are funny to look back at and laugh that you cried at certain things, like losing a game of cards.

Anonymous said...

What 75 days!! where did the time go, i'm sure it hasn't flown by for you but I can't believe only 75- well now it's 74 days to go. cute comic.
-keely

Monson Family said...

I LOVE it! So true and so hilarious! Poor husbands! To deal with it!!! They have their own "pregnancy" pains! Hang in there!

Michelle... said...

Isn't it crazy what pregnancy does to our minds & bodies? Supportive husbands are wonderful.

ksnielson said...

I'm not so sure you can blame this just on pregnancy. I remember when you freaked out when making bean bags for you class at BYU. The world ended that day in a blur of fabric and beans. Tragic! SaraMeg

Renee said...

After 1st reading your blog around Christmas time, I thought, What a great idea!!! I have wanted to start one since but had no idea what to say or if I would even have time to do so. But, I became inspired and started one last night while the kids were sleeping and I had NOTHING to do. (imagine that) James and I love your blog and I thank you for giving me something else to do!!!!-Love Renee

Laura Howe said...

I am so glad that you put the little leelou blog button on your site. I have been wanting a cute background and now thanks ot you I do. Thanks. I like to copy cat.

AZ Allreds said...

Hey Jodi,

Every mom understands. Congrats on the upcoming addition. It's been years since we've seen or talked. It's good to see all is well. Josh and I have a blog at www.azallreds.blogspot.com

Hope to talk soon -- I understand how busy it is with May around the corner.

Sarah (Garrett)

Michelle & Steve said...

I love the cartoon! Just remember...it only takes 6 weeks to get out of that funk once you have the baby! Then you finally feel like yourself again! :)

I also loved your post about Ingredients for a good boy...we all go through those periods of butting heads with our kids about something or other!