Saturday, June 28, 2008

batter up!

When Nana came out to help with the baby she
brought the best gift ever... .

A baseball tee for Jack!

Jack was an instant fan.

You could literally tell what he was thinking
when Nana and Uncle Tucker
explained the rules of the game:
"What? I get to hit things and Mom
won't get
mad?
Sign me up!"

Here's Jack after a good game with himself.
(He won't let anyone close enough to
his tee to actually participate. I
guess it's time to work on the
concept of sharing
.)
Thanks Nana and Tuck Tuck,
we love the "b-ball!"

4 comments:

Jenn Kirk said...

Oooh, yeah, some manly toys! I have to get Kai one of those.

Jeni said...

Sara has the same T. She loves it!

Michelle... said...

That is great. I have debated a long time about getting abaseball tee for James.

Tricia said...

It's funny because we always end up having the same things! My boys have this toy too and love playing "batter batter baseball!" Next Ventura trip we'll have to have a game in the park. Wait that might end in hurt kids with bats maybe not a good idea! Enjoy the games.