Because I can personally relate to this problem, I LOVE that you documented it. Allie had a head that got stuck in all her clothes, and I use to feel bad for her...now I love laughing about those days when her head as growing faster than her body. Oh, and I have a picture like yours too! We saved this adorable dress that Aunt Tricia gave us...and we excited when she was old enough to fit in it...problem was that she only got to wear it a few times because her HEAD was already too big for it, and she cried the last time I took it off her. (Poor thing.)
Oh I can so relate to that too. James' head has always been big. His shirts also got stuck on his head. I have started buying the size up so we won't have fits or stretch the necks out a little. I wish I would have taken a picture of it.
That is hilarious. I can SOOOOOO relate to that! Have you seen Jakob? It's like an orange on a toothpick! It's got it's own weather system! Ha ha...j/k.
Hey I just posted a few pics on my blog of Jill...check them out! I'll get them to ya soon...
It was fun hanging out with you...we should do it more often! :)
To put the world in order, we must put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right. -Confucius
None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm. -Henry David Thoreau
The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this; decide what you want. -Ben Stein
You are good. But it is not enough just to be good. You must be good for something. You must contribute good to the world. -President Gordon B. Hinckley
7 comments:
Because I can personally relate to this problem, I LOVE that you documented it. Allie had a head that got stuck in all her clothes, and I use to feel bad for her...now I love laughing about those days when her head as growing faster than her body.
Oh, and I have a picture like yours too! We saved this adorable dress that Aunt Tricia gave us...and we excited when she was old enough to fit in it...problem was that she only got to wear it a few times because her HEAD was already too big for it, and she cried the last time I took it off her. (Poor thing.)
Oh I can so relate to that too. James' head has always been big. His shirts also got stuck on his head. I have started buying the size up so we won't have fits or stretch the necks out a little. I wish I would have taken a picture of it.
Have you seen my kids heads?? I think Jack is ok!!
That is hilarious. I can SOOOOOO relate to that! Have you seen Jakob? It's like an orange on a toothpick! It's got it's own weather system! Ha ha...j/k.
Hey I just posted a few pics on my blog of Jill...check them out! I'll get them to ya soon...
It was fun hanging out with you...we should do it more often! :)
I peaked at Shari's blog with pictures of Jill. They are beautiful. She is such a cute little girl.
Tanner has the exact same problem. Poor babies. It must be a Howe thing!
Short and sweet post. I love it... its absolutely hilarious!
Post a Comment