Monday, April 6, 2009

1000 Words

Its dawned on me that I never shared
the family pictures we had taken in January.
***

***
My good friend Shari Hanson was our
photographer. The kids were less than
willing participants that day, so I was worried there
wasn't a single good shot from our shoot.
And then Shari delivered these...
***

***

***

***
Needless to say, I was thrilled with the results.
Thank you Shari; I love our new family pictures!
click here if you'd like to visit Shari's website
to view more great photo shoots.
***

***

Shari, I know the light was off in this one,
but it's one of my favorites because of Jack's sweet kisses.
Thanks for capturing this moment.

15 comments:

Amber said...

Jodi, these pictures are ADORABLE! What a beautiful family. So nice to have friends who are photographers.

Mackenzie Howe said...

Aww Jodi, I didn't see these ones when you guys had me look at them. I love them! This is defiantly what i want to do when I'm older - be a photographer :) i mean one that takes pictures of cute families and weddings! :) yours is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Jodi! What a beautiful family you guys have! We are expecting our first baby in the end of October and I have bookmarked your friend's site as I love her style! Just wanted to let you know your kids are beautiful (but I know you already know!!)

Amy G said...

Hi Jodi,
I came upon your blog through Tricia - your family pictures are beautiful! I absolutely love the third one down. Your little girl's face is awesome!!!! I just want to reach into the screen and take her!!! Adorable!!!

shari berry bo-berry said...

wow, i am flattered by this Jodi! thank you! :) and I am so pleased that you guys love your pics!

Lorne said...

wow, gorgeous pictures! your unwilling kids did great, I love to kissing picture too, so cute. -keely

Lorne said...

edit: I love the kissing picture too. -keely

Susanne said...

Those are beautiful! Your family is adorable!

Wilde Mom said...

Fun pictures! I love the close up of the family.

Gramma Stewie said...

You are right, Shari did an excellent job on these....well, she had a beautiful family to 'shoot'. Each one of these pictures speak to me...warmth & love! We got to see the kids over the weekend when your parents were out for a walk with them on Sunday between conference sessions. All I can say is: beautiful kids!

mylittlegems said...

Super cute photos and what an incredibly beautiful family- you guys are darling!

Kristie K. said...

Your kids are beautiful!!!

Jenn Kirk said...

Beautiful family.

Steven & Tiffany Martin said...

These are so adorable! I love the kids big smiles! what a good lookin family!

rawhide said...

this pictures are super cute!!! i´m glad i found your blog...its fun to read about what everyone is doing these days...i have a blog too...check it out if you want...