April 18th, 2006
April 18th, 2007
April 18th, 2008
(picture to come)
April 18, 2009
3 years already!?!
Jack, you've made our
"love stronger, days shorter,
nights longer, bankroll smaller,
home happier, clothes shabbier, the
past forgotten, and the future worth
living for." -author unknown
Thank you for all your
giggles & love. You are
now officially our favorite
3 year old!
love,
Mama, Dada, & Jill Jill
PS-The trend seems to be, it's not
really your birthday until you need
a bath. Let the tradition live on.

















8 comments:
Happy birthday Jack! you're one of our favorite 3 year olds too!
Love- the Henkels
Happy birthday! It is sad how fast time goes by and these little ones grow up.
I was just thinking that Jack's birthday was coming up soon...Happy Birthday Jack! Hope you guys did something fun as a family.
Wow, 3? Happy birthday Jack!
Love, The Dottl Family
3 is a very big deal! Happy birthday to your little man. And congrats on the potty training!!
Happy Birthday Jack!
Yay! Happy Birthday Jack...and way to go on the potty training! That is a HUGE milestone. Don't you feel like you should get a special reward for surviving that? :)
I love your cute blog! Jack is so adorable. I have a little girl who recently turned 3. The best age! I am having a giveaway on my blog if you are interested! www.HausofGirls.net Hope you'll stop by! Thanks!
Post a Comment