
Today I visited one of my favorite sewing/crafty blogs
Little Bit Funky*
and found this beautiful thought.
I find myself praying
a lot
to be a better mother to my children.
I love this visual reminder.
I've added this to my blog with
the hopes that it will be as inspiring to
you as it as been for me.
*Crystal said this image was free to grab,
that's why I took the liberty of adding to my
blog, but not without due credit (of course).
***
If you "grab" this image too, make sure you
hop over to Little Bit Funky and leave
a little comment... I'm just saying.

















3 comments:
You are a wonderful mother jodi! I like the image too, it's a good reminder. -keely
I like this quote, and I just went and checked out little bit funky, and I love it! I want to make those cute profile pictures:) You are super cute!
hey...just wanted to say HI and that I miss you!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment