Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Under Neat That

A friend sent this to me and I just had to share:


Okay, so this is how I imagine this conversation went:


Walmart Employee: 'Hello 'dis be Walmarts,

how can I help you?'
Customer: ' I would like to order a cake for a going
away party this week.'
Walmart Employee: 'What you want on da cake?'
Customer: 'Best Wishes Suzanne'
and underneath that 'We will miss you'.

STOP LAUGHING! You can't fix stupid.

9 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

you're alive!!!!!!!! i was starting to wonder about you... j/k

that is really funny...i wonder what it was supposed to say?

miss ya!

West Family said...

there is an entire book out right now of cake mishaps. pretty funny!

Jenn Kirk said...

Glad the customer found the humor in it, and took the cake home instead of sending it back for a redo.

Joshua said...

that's probably right... but in the south it's "walmarK" not walmarts :)

Susanne said...

Hahaha! That is just hilarious!!

elizajane said...

ahahahahah! so funny...check out the web site cakewreks.com. There are some even funnier ones on there.

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Oh that is BAD! But make me laugh.
-Susanna

Michelle... said...

Can't get much better than that. Honestly, where is the quality control? :)

Lorne said...

funny, Lorne would love that one. -keely