For Halloween I had grand plans of
making the whole family Halloween costumes.
***
Fred, Wilma, Pebbles, & Bam bam
***
I bought all the fabric & got started.
I had no idea what I was getting myself into, but
8 hours into my sewing project 2 things had
become very clear:
1. I desperately could have used a pattern
2. There was no way I was going to finish
all 4 costumes on time.
Bam bam & Pebbles
(Kent and I wore orange shirts for trick-or-treating.
My goal is to finish our costumes for next year.)
***
It was too cold to go trick-or-treating bare
chested, but I thought the costume
looked better without the orange shirt.
***
Here's my favorite part of Jilley's
costume- her bone bow.
This was the first Halloween everyone
was excited to trick or treat.
That's right, until now Jack's been a bit
of a party pooper.
***
But this year Pebbles & Bam bam were
happy to fill their sacks with
other peoples' candy!
***
Does anyone really like Payday anyway?
***
Trick-or-Treat!
***
Fred, Wilma, Pebbles, & Bam bam***
I bought all the fabric & got started.
I had no idea what I was getting myself into, but
8 hours into my sewing project 2 things had
become very clear:
1. I desperately could have used a pattern
2. There was no way I was going to finish
all 4 costumes on time.
(Kent and I wore orange shirts for trick-or-treating.
My goal is to finish our costumes for next year.)
***
chested, but I thought the costume
looked better without the orange shirt.
***
Here's my favorite part of Jilley's
costume- her bone bow.
was excited to trick or treat.
That's right, until now Jack's been a bit
of a party pooper.
***
happy to fill their sacks with
other peoples' candy!
***
***

















1 comment:
Way too cute!! They are adorable and handmade costumes are the best!! Great Job. Loving it!
Post a Comment