I hear ya sister. Yesterday was the first day I rubber-banded my jeans to close. It was sad, but I am still fighting preg jeans because I will just be tugging on them all day.
Did you know we are due Oct 12th? Weird because arn't Jill and Layla both born in May? Minus Jack, we are on the same baby schedule so let us know when you guys plan on #4...
Oh, YAY! I am so excited for you guys and number 3 on the way! (I'm also happy to see you back in the blogging world...!) I also need to add that I loved the Mother's Day photo of your two - such beautiful kids Jodi.
To put the world in order, we must put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right. -Confucius
None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm. -Henry David Thoreau
The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this; decide what you want. -Ben Stein
You are good. But it is not enough just to be good. You must be good for something. You must contribute good to the world. -President Gordon B. Hinckley
5 comments:
Two words... Gaucho Pants.
I hear ya sister. Yesterday was the first day I rubber-banded my jeans to close. It was sad, but I am still fighting preg jeans because I will just be tugging on them all day.
Did you know we are due Oct 12th? Weird because arn't Jill and Layla both born in May? Minus Jack, we are on the same baby schedule so let us know when you guys plan on #4...
I feel the same way but it's between my normal size maternity pants and the next size up maternity pants. I just wont break down and buy them.
Oh, YAY! I am so excited for you guys and number 3 on the way! (I'm also happy to see you back in the blogging world...!) I also need to add that I loved the Mother's Day photo of your two - such beautiful kids Jodi.
Yes, this is that weird in between time. Now I just feel fat and not pregnant. Oh well. We should be glad we're not huge yet.
:)
Post a Comment