#1 old friends
Catching up with Rebecca (Spendy).
Rebs I bet I never told yo this, but you
were one of my all time favorite roommates in college and
I'm not just saying that because of all the free math tutoring!
***
Me, Tara, Andy, & Kate
Andy's Bachelorette Party
Buena High School Friends
***
***
Liz, Andy, & I
Andy's June wedding
friends since grade school
***
This has been a summer of friends.
I've hung out with so many old friends that
I haven't seen in ages. It's been so
nice to catch-up and reconnect.
I've definitely missed these girls.
***
insert cheesy friend quote here:
"The better part of one's life consists of his friendships."
- Abraham Lincoln
***
Thanks Ladies for the new memories.
Let's not wait so long before we meet up again.
#2 swim lessons
This year was Jack's first year of swim lessons.
He was in the Level 1 class (Red Cross Certified).
Here we are on the 1st day.
Jack loved classes. He really enjoyed his teacher
Nick, but then again who doesn't like a man in Ray-Bans?
Jack also loved the fact that 2 of his favorite
friends took the class with him-Mason (in the photo above)
and Hannah (the cutie in back of Jack).
***
Jack did really well in his classes. He
had no problems doing what Nick asked of him
and showing off his skills.
Jack enjoyed practicing ice cream scoop arms,
swimming to Nick with just his
kicking legs, and learning to float.
***

Jill and I took a Mommy and Me class
during Jack's classes. Jill wasn't quite as enthusiastic
of a swimmer as Jack. But that doesn't mean
we didn't have a good time. She loved all the
songs/games and enjoyed the toys she was
supposed to be swimming after.
***
***


Here's Kent enjoying a little Mommy and Me time too.
#3 lip gloss
Jill loves all things girly. So I guess it's only
(2 year old )logical to find her like this...
***
He was in the Level 1 class (Red Cross Certified).
Here we are on the 1st day.
Nick, but then again who doesn't like a man in Ray-Bans?
friends took the class with him-Mason (in the photo above)
and Hannah (the cutie in back of Jack).
***
Jack did really well in his classes. He
had no problems doing what Nick asked of him
and showing off his skills.
Jack enjoyed practicing ice cream scoop arms,
swimming to Nick with just his
kicking legs, and learning to float.
***
Jill and I took a Mommy and Me class
during Jack's classes. Jill wasn't quite as enthusiastic
of a swimmer as Jack. But that doesn't mean
we didn't have a good time. She loved all the
songs/games and enjoyed the toys she was
supposed to be swimming after.
***
Here's Kent enjoying a little Mommy and Me time too.
#3 lip gloss
(2 year old )logical to find her like this...
***
Me: "Jilley, don't your lips look pretty!"
Jill: "He he," with shoulders raised
& eyes batting, "tank you Mama."
Me:"You're welcome Jilley. Now can I
please have my lip gloss back?"
Jill: "He he," with shoulders raised
& eyes batting, "tank you Mama."
Me:"You're welcome Jilley. Now can I
please have my lip gloss back?"

















No comments:
Post a Comment