I know I've been a terrible blogger.
Pretty sure no one reads this blog anymore.
I'm okay with that.
***
I am going to make a concerted effort to
post some of our life events, so that our out-of-area
family can stay up to speed on all the exciting
things Jackson, Jillian, and Griffin are
achieving. Milestones. Funny kid-isms.
Big outings. You get the idea. Cross your
fingers this goal sticks...
***
Here's a run down of the last 7 months in case
you rely on this blog for Howe information.
***
1. We had a baby in October
2. Days later Kent starts studying for the GMAT
3. Kent takes the GMAT the beginning of December
4. Kent has an admissions interview the end of December
5. Kent finishes application to Thunderbird before new years
6. Kent is accepted to Thunderbird mid-February
7. April Kent attends Thunderbird's preview weekend
8. May 2nd we sign papers to lease a house in Glendale
9. May 19th we move into our new little home.
10. June 13th I finally update the blog.
***
It's been an action packed 7 months, but we wouldn't have wanted it any other way.
Pretty sure no one reads this blog anymore.
I'm okay with that.
***
I am going to make a concerted effort to
post some of our life events, so that our out-of-area
family can stay up to speed on all the exciting
things Jackson, Jillian, and Griffin are
achieving. Milestones. Funny kid-isms.
Big outings. You get the idea. Cross your
fingers this goal sticks...
***
Here's a run down of the last 7 months in case
you rely on this blog for Howe information.
***
1. We had a baby in October
2. Days later Kent starts studying for the GMAT
3. Kent takes the GMAT the beginning of December
4. Kent has an admissions interview the end of December
5. Kent finishes application to Thunderbird before new years
6. Kent is accepted to Thunderbird mid-February
7. April Kent attends Thunderbird's preview weekend
8. May 2nd we sign papers to lease a house in Glendale
9. May 19th we move into our new little home.
10. June 13th I finally update the blog.
***
It's been an action packed 7 months, but we wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

















8 comments:
I love it, love it, love it...thank you for posting :) MOM
I still read and I'm grateful for the update. I subscribe to your blog so whether you write a little or a lot, I'll know when you're writing. I miss seeing your family and church and wish you all good luck in this next great adventure. (Hoping you'll find time to post pictures of your new place!)
Thanks to Google Reader, I noticed you {finally} updated. Welcome to sunny AZ. Does Chad know you're back in our neck of the woods?
I subscribe to your blog Jodi!! Keep writing, and we'll keep reading.
I'm subscribed, therefore, you are stuck with me as a reader! Glad you're back!
Good to hear from you! I look forward to more updates :)
So glad your back! I think baby #3 makes things a little crazy for a while...plus you had all that other stuff!
Glad you are updating again. I need to do that too. :)
Post a Comment