Tuesday, June 12, 2007

June 12, 2003

June 12, 2003
Arguably the best day of my life (Jack's birth was just as momentous, but hardly as much fun). It's hard to believe that 4 years have passed since Kent and I knelt in the Los Angles Temple.I can't imagine a better life, a more loving husband, or a happier ending. I love you Kent, thank you for picking me. Happy Anniversary!

5 comments:

The Bish Fam said...

Happy Anniversery! Can you believe it's been 4 years?

Master Fatty said...

Thanks Jodi! I want you to know that every day you make me feel like the lucky one in our relationship. Thanks for picking me! I love you.

Shelly and Scott said...

Hi Jody,
It's Amber Martin's mom-Shelly Carter. Amber showed me your blog the other day. It is fun to see your little family and now your beautiful wedding photo. Good for you for starting your blog, you did it. Have great day and hang in there with your busy boy.

Michelle... said...

Wow, 4 years. That means mine is coming up fast. I remember when we had our "combined" bridal shower at Orchard. How fun! Miss you guys.

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary! Did you guys get to do anything fun for your special day?