I confess, I've been vacillating over starting a blog for months now. I don't know how many times my husband has heard-
"I want to start a blog. Egh,I'll do it after dinner..."
But I never do start it after dinner.The truth is there is this little voice in the back of my mind taunting me: "What if your blog is boring?" "You're not exactly the adventurous type."
And with this realization I've decided to do something about it--> I'm going to blog! Not only am I going to blog, but I'm going to live a life worth blogging. I can be fun or at least I was before I became Jack's mommy.
Hi, my name is Jodi and I'm a recovering bore.

















3 comments:
Glad to see you've joined the "bloggers." One of these days we'll get out of the stoneage and start up one ourselves. I still think you're highly entertaining. You just forgot because you have your own personal entertainer 24/7! What a riot. I wish we could meet Jack!!!!
You finally did it! I am so proud of you. I am excited to have updates on you and your family. We miss you tons!
I'm so glad you started up your own blog! I know you have much worth blogging about and I look forward to keeping in touch this way. Of course, we still need to plan a time to get together...once life settles down for me:)
Post a Comment