Saturday, July 14, 2007

7-7-07: The Luckiest Day of the Century

The other day I was reading in the paper that last
Saturday was,
numerically speaking,
the LUCKIEST DAY OF THE CENTURY!

Apparently, all the courthouses around the
country were
packed with brides and grooms
hoping to be blessed with luck
for
marrying on 7-7-07.


This got me thinking, did I have "good luck"
on 7-7-07?
Folks, the answer is-
"Oh yeah!"


Last Saturday was the, never disappointing,
O'Neill warehouse sale.
For those of you who
don't live in Orange County, O'Neill is one of

about 20 large Surf Brands who have set up
their Corporate
Headquarters just miles
from my home. For me, this means

the opportunity to go to insane sales
through out the year on really

cute clothes. Check out my haul...



What makes the O'Neill sale so INSANE, is
that nothing is over $10 and
prices are slashed as
the sale goes on. The most expensive thing in my

pile-o-finds was 7 bucks.


Thank you 7-7-07!
(Outfit courtesy of the O'Neill sale)

3 comments:

Amber said...

Lucky you! I always love finding great deals on cute clothes and it looks like you did very well! Speaking of clothes shopping, I really would like to buy a few new things. I'm always wishing I could go on the show "What Not to Wear" just for the $5,000 shopping spree. Maybe I'll start dressing really bad...

The Bish Fam said...

Last year, Parker was supposed to be induced on 6-6-06...Not really a lucky day. Actually, most people thought that it was the worst day (because of 666!) Luckily, he decided to come a little early. Didn't want a little devil child on our hands :) Nice shopping deals! I love when that happens! It seems to happen more for Rich and Parker than myself though!

Wilde Mom said...

Emma turned 3 on 07-07-07 and she had a great day! Great deal on the clothes. I always love a bargain.