Monday, July 9, 2007

Life's Beachy



Saturday, almost the whole Howe Clan went to the beach. We built a city, secured it with a fort, and enjoyed the sun.

It was fun to have everyone vacationing here in Huntington. Thanks for the memories. We love you all!

5 comments:

Wilde Mom said...

I loved all your posts. It was fun to see what you've been up to. Looks like Jack had lots of fun with the family in town. He is so cute!

The Bish Fam said...

It sounds like you had fun with the whole clan! It's always nice to have visitors :)

Amber said...

I figured you guys must be busy with family or on vacation. How fun to have all the family out and to spend a day at the beach. I haven't been to the beach in quite some time...maybe I'll make it one day this summer:)

Michelle... said...

What a fun vacation! We really need to make a trip down there.

I love the slide. That is totally new to me. I now have a new feature to play with.

Jodi said...

I'd love to say I figured out the slide show myself, but it was all Sarah. Sarah thanks for posting slides on your blog, it was so easy to copy you!