Today a fun package came in the
mail for Jack.
Inside was a note and a book!mail for Jack.
According to the handmade note, Jack's
been selected to get a book in the mail each
month from Nana's Book of the
Month Club! How fun is that?
Thanks Nana and Pops! Jack loves this month's
selection. His favorite part is-
"Who says hee-haw?"
(turn the page)
"A donkey says hee-haw"
He laughs every time... .

















5 comments:
That is fun to get a new book every month!!! That's cute that he laughs at the donkey...I would too. He is getting so big!
What a great gift. I would love to do that for James. What club are they using and how did they find it?
Michelle, the club is Nana's invention. She has 3 grandkids and one on the way, so she thought this would be a fun way to send her love from Arizona.
That is a great idea. And that book looks cute. I'll have to look for it. Keep us posted on any other great books she sends. What kid doesn't need more books - ok that is a teacher talking! Matt already thinks we have too many!
Wow! That picture, I can totally see the Allen family. He looks like Shane! Crazy! He is getting SO big! I LOVE the finger sucking! Lucy is guilty of that too!
Post a Comment