The one thing I hate about camping
is the post camping mountain of laundry.
This trip was no exception, except for the
fact that my dryer is temporarily out of order.
(It's a long story, I won't bore you with the details.)

Anyway, I'm feeling about-->

when I realized, I can "old school" this project and
make some poor mom's clothes lines in the back
patio. Tada, problem solved!

My backyard was 3rd world chic this
afternoon, but at least all my laundry's done!

Sending my love,
Laundry Girl
This trip was no exception, except for the
fact that my dryer is temporarily out of order.
(It's a long story, I won't bore you with the details.)
Anyway, I'm feeling about-->
when I realized, I can "old school" this project and
make some poor mom's clothes lines in the back
patio. Tada, problem solved!
My backyard was 3rd world chic this
afternoon, but at least all my laundry's done!
Sending my love,
Laundry Girl

















5 comments:
Oh my Gosh Jodi that is CRAZY! That is a lot of laundry. Part of me thinks...why did you even do the laundry without a dryer but I guess you probably need clothes to wear. ;o) Well, I bet that was a crazy day putting up all the clothes lines and everything. Good think it's done now!!! Hope you get the dryer fixed before you have to do laundry again.
You are amazing. I probably would have called and begged the neighbor to use her dryer.
Funny thing...I am at the end of my pile of endless camping laundry. Camping is great fun - laundry - not nearly as fun!
Fun! way to save energy. :) I guess you were forced.
ahhh...jodi. you're amazing! I wouldn't have been nearly that resourceful...i would have asked to use someone's dryer. good for you!
Ha Ha! That is hilarious! I LOVE that you did that! You are too cute! What a problem solver! Love the shadow picture! YEAH JODI!
Post a Comment