Yeah, the Christmas Cards are done and in the mail! Man, that was a lot of work. Start checking your mailboxes starting Friday. Love to all, Merry Christmas!
YAY!!!! I'm so excited to sea them. I hear ya about how much work it is. I sent out 90 this year. I don't know what I was thinking...I'm going to have to cut down my list next year.
Finished and so cute! I plan on sending out a Valentine's Newsletter/card. Hey, any time is good to keep in contact, right? Nice job on your cards...I loved it!
To put the world in order, we must put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right. -Confucius
None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm. -Henry David Thoreau
The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this; decide what you want. -Ben Stein
You are good. But it is not enough just to be good. You must be good for something. You must contribute good to the world. -President Gordon B. Hinckley
4 comments:
YAY!!!! I'm so excited to sea them. I hear ya about how much work it is. I sent out 90 this year. I don't know what I was thinking...I'm going to have to cut down my list next year.
90! I don't think I have that many friends...
Jodi, we received your Christmas card today! I love the beach pictures. I haven't even started mine...where does the time go?
Finished and so cute! I plan on sending out a Valentine's Newsletter/card. Hey, any time is good to keep in contact, right? Nice job on your cards...I loved it!
Post a Comment