"For each of you may this be a Merry Christmas. But more importantly, I wish for each of you a time, perhaps only an hour, spent in silent meditation and quiet reflection on the wonder and the majesty of this, the Son of God. Our joy at this season is because He came into the world. The peace that comes from Him, His infinite love which each of us may feel, and an overwhelming sense of gratitude for that which He freely gave us at so great a cost to Himself—these are of the true essence of Christmas."-Prophet Gordon B. Hinckley
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
The True Essence of Christmas
Posted by
Jodi
at
2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















4 comments:
What a great quote. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
I love your new posts...You inspired me, I at least have made my Christmas card. You and your whole pact! I guess I'll be lucky to get it out before Christmas! (But at least I did it!)
Merry Christmas! And congrats on the new baby that's on the way.
-Susanna
P.S. Cute blog
Okay, I am terrible...as I was reading it (I guess I didn't see the quotations) I was like, Wow! I didn't know Jodi was so eloquent! Then I realized that I am just a retard! That was neat! Thanks! Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment