So, because Momma is making a baby and so "tired" all the time, Jack and I decided to respond to all of the requests for an update. So, we had a good Christmas, but first things first. Jack's going to have a baby SISTER!

So, somewhere around May 27th - JILLIAN MARIE HOWE - is definitely going to shake things up in our all blue world. Momma likes to say that the scales are shifting.

So, somewhere around May 27th - JILLIAN MARIE HOWE - is definitely going to shake things up in our all blue world. Momma likes to say that the scales are shifting.

















10 comments:
I KNEW it! I just had a "feeling" -- remember Jodi? How exciting! Congrats you guys! :)
Yeah! I am so excited for you guys! Jodi, looks like I will get to throw you a shower with lots of pink!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Jillian, very cute! Will she go by Jill or Jillian? Good luck with the rest of the journey!
How exciting Jodi! I'm so happy for you.
You get to do all the girly stuff now...how fun!
That is so EXCITING!!! We are so happy for you guys! Congrats!
I think we'll introduce the kids as Jackson and Jillian (not Jack and Jill). And I want to call Jillian- Jillie for short.
Hooray! girls are so much fun, and it doesn't have to mean all pink- although hannah has a lot of it. and i love the name. -keely
CONGRATULATIONS! You are going to LOVE having a little girl and especially all the accessories! You'll be a spectacular mom to a girl too...!
Not that there is anything wrong with Jack & Jill :) I love the name Jillian. Anyway, I am so excited for you. We are down to 2 months here! Crazy how fast it goes.
Post a Comment