Tuesday, February 5, 2008

6 Months Prego

Here I am in all my glory!
24 weeks Pregnant.
The funny thing is, when I
went in for my ultrasound at 20 weeks
no one would have suspected I was pregnant.
What a difference
a
month can make.

Give me another month
and I'll really give you something to talk about...

7 comments:

Michelle... said...

It really is funny what a difference a month can make. I didn't look very pregnant when I went in for my ultrasound either. Now I am huge! Ok, so I feel huge. A lot of people are surprised I am as far along as I am. What a difference a pregnacy makes - I was much bigger with James.

Monson Family said...

You look so cute! I am so excited for you to have a sweet little baby! and a girl, that is so perfect: a boy then a girl! So fun!

Amber said...

What a cute baby bump...you look great Jodi! I hope you're feeling better these days. I've been thinking about you.

Wilde Mom said...

What a cute dress to go along with that cute tummy! You look adorable.

Nate said...

Thats awesome. Ill have to show the pic to Tanya tonight. She is just starting to show and we get more excited as it goes:)

Laura Howe said...

You look great. I do think you are showing a littl emore than you did with Jack. You are way cute.

Gramma Stewie said...

so cute....24 weeks and counting, right? We look forward to meeting little Jillian....let us know when the blessing will be, and maybe this time we won't be sick. Was sorry to have missed Jackson's blessing.