(psst) I found this on the internet.
I've shortened it down to my top five. Hope you enjoy.
I've shortened it down to my top five. Hope you enjoy.
> >> >Mess Test-Smear peanut butter on the sofa and curtains. Place a fish stick behind the couch and leave it there all summer.
> >> >Toy Test-Obtain a 55 gallon box of Legos (or you may substitute roofing tacks). Have a friend spread them all over the house. Put on a blindfold. Try to walk to the bathroom or kitchen. Do not scream, you'll wake the baby.
> >> >Gorcery Store Test-Borrow one or two small animals (goats are best) and take them with you as you shop. Always keep them in sight and pay for anything they eat or damage. [I like this one, but to make it truly authentic to life make the animal an ape that flings ahh stuff. -Jodi]
> >> >Dressing Test-Obtain one large, unhappy, live octopus. Stuff into a small net bag making sure that all the arms stay inside.
> >> >Feeding Test-Obtain a large plastic milk jug. Fill halfway with water. Suspend from the ceiling with a cord. Start the jug swinging. Try to insert spoonfuls of soggy cereal into the mouth of the jug, while pretending to be an airplane. Now dump the contents of the jug on the floor.
If these tests don't strike a cord with you,
feel free to take Jack to the grocery store with you.
He's a total goat when it comes to shopping!
feel free to take Jack to the grocery store with you.
He's a total goat when it comes to shopping!



















2 comments:
Those are great! I love the new look of your blog. How did you customize it?
those are soooo true...and just before I read this, I caught Josh sitting on the changing table wiping vaseline all over it.
yesterday he tried to wipe himself and in the process got poop all over his hand, the toilet seat, the roll of toilet paper, etc. you get the picture. NASTY.
then this afternoon jakob decide to get some applesauce for a snack - which is fine - but when he peeled back the foil lid, it squirted out (of course) all over the floor, then he sat down and started to eat on the floor.
oh yeah and they forgot to mention the spit-up test: every 20-30 minutes or so pour some sour milk all over your shirt, lap, hair, whatever. then at the end of the day try, just TRY to feel attractive for your spouse smelling like puke/sour milk.
obviously i went a bit overboard, sorry. i love ya girl and i love your creative blogs, they make me laugh!!!!!!!
Post a Comment