Jackson loves sunglasses! He calls them "the cool." Anytime Kent or I wear anything over our eyes whether it be glasses or sunglasses Jack's got to try them out. Unfortunately he's not very gentle with "the cool." I've already had to replace my cool because of his little hands.
Anyway, the other day I got a really great idea, give Jack my goggles. Wow, instant hit! Now Jack has his own cool and Mom and Dad's cool are a little safer. Plus I got some embarrassing photos that I can pull out for when he's older.
He's still pretty cute, even donning "the cool."
Anyway, the other day I got a really great idea, give Jack my goggles. Wow, instant hit! Now Jack has his own cool and Mom and Dad's cool are a little safer. Plus I got some embarrassing photos that I can pull out for when he's older.
He's still pretty cute, even donning "the cool."

















11 comments:
What a sweet face! Jack is very cool in those goggles...when you're cute you can pull off any look:)
so cute! Hannah loves glasses too, which is why i only buy the cheap ones. i recently picked up a kids pair for her at the children's place outlet for pretty cheap- she loves them.
That is hilarious! I love how he calls them "the cool!" That is too cute! Goggles are wonderful! We have some in our bathtub and the girls love them!! I have resorted to buying cheap little $5 pairs of sunglasses from target because the get broken and I don't want to be upset about it. Or I loose them....:( Jack it too cute, as usual!
I love that he calls them "the cool". How funny!! I had to laugh at his shirt. Where did you find it? I just happened on that show not too long ago and James really likes it. It is funny to hear him run around saying, "Yo Gabba, Gabba".
We got Jack's "Yo Gabba Gabba" t-shirt from our friend and home teacher Christian Jacobs. He is one of two co-creators of the Nick Jr. kids show. We are so proud of him and love his crazy kids show. If you want some "Yo Gabba Gabba" merchandise you can check it out on the Nickelodeon website.
FYI-Christian Jacobs is also the lead singer of The Aquabats for any of you that listen/listened to this SKA band.
I saw The Aquabats at a club in SLC years ago. My sister really likes them.
I love "the cool" Jack is really cute. I am excited to see Jillian she'll be just as cute.
Oooh, we love Yo Gabba Gabba! I found it a little hyper at first, but then realized it is the coolest kid show. I'm not sure if it's Christian's wife or the other creator, but she is from Ryan's home ward in Clovis.
how fun that you found me! I love this blogging stuff! Your little Jack is so cute! So, is your family! Congratulations on your upcoming baby as well!
Jodi- Our husbands served in the same mission. They were communicating today via email, and discovered that their wives are both bloggers. My husband is actually the one who invited you and Kent to our blog. (Sorry if you thought some random person found your email address.) We went to your wedding reception, but I'm sure you don't remember. :) When you guys visit AZ, I think Kent is planning on meeting up with us since another companion will be visiting us from Brazil at the same time. Sorry this is so long!
hi again...so I was just looking at all your posts and see that your Jack and my Cannon have the same birthday! Crazy that their almost two, huh?! Have a great Friday!!
Post a Comment