Thursday, August 28, 2008

bath time times two

With Jill on the eve of 3 months,
bath time has become a
whole lot
more fun!




Jill's first bath with Jack 8/23/08.



Notice Jill's perma-part, compliments of Jack,
a little yellow cup, and lots of water.



Here's Jack comforting Jill.
"Jus' wa-ter Jilley."
were his exact words.



What a sweetheart.

And to commemorate this milestone
event here at the Howe home
I've adapted an old nursery rhyme:

Jack and Jill went up the stairs
to take a bath in water.

Jack did splash
and Jill near' drown,
"but Jill it's only water!"

9 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

so cute! i never thought of using the bumbo in the tub! so clever!

i love reading your blogs...you have such a way with words...you should be a contributor to a magazine or something...or write a book!

Jenn Kirk said...

That is so stinking cute. I wish we had a bathtub at our place. We're totally missing out on seeing two siblings splashing around with each other.

Steven & Tiffany Martin said...

That is so freakin cute!!! I never would've thought to put Jilly in the bumbo. I'm totally doing that when the time comes for our next one... Don't let that give you any ideas!

Young Family said...

Great idea with the bumbo. Those are cute pictures.

Michelle... said...

How fun. I should try Scott in the tub in the bumbo. Cute twist on the nursery rhyme.

AZ Allreds said...

This is the best when you can bathe two at once! They are cute!

Laura Howe said...

I love your nursery Rhyme. It sure was fun to see you guys that Jill is pretty darn cute.

Wilde Mom said...

They look so cute together. I love how the older siblings try to comfort and reassure their baby siblings. :)

Anonymous said...

spread her legs and lick her clean