What his FIRST cone!!! Trust me, the more you do it the better it gets. Not good but not like that! Try finding a place with those little mini cones that for adults are about one bite but for kids perfect! I think he looks cute even with that messy face.
wow looks yummy! I remember hannahs first ice cream cone, she still has a bit of difficulty getting the ice cream out of the cone sometimes, it's funny to watch. -keely
I can't believe that was Jack's first cone. Poor kid.
Hayden loves ice cream cones. One day my we were on our way to Park City and my dad bought Hyaden an ice cream cone and gave it to him in the car. I could have died. There was a lot of screaming for ice cream that day.
To put the world in order, we must put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right. -Confucius
None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm. -Henry David Thoreau
The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this; decide what you want. -Ben Stein
You are good. But it is not enough just to be good. You must be good for something. You must contribute good to the world. -President Gordon B. Hinckley
6 comments:
Next time just give him the ice cream cone while he's sitting in the bathtub. Easy clean up that way.
What his FIRST cone!!! Trust me, the more you do it the better it gets. Not good but not like that! Try finding a place with those little mini cones that for adults are about one bite but for kids perfect! I think he looks cute even with that messy face.
That is so dang cute!
How great is that! James still makes a mess too, but he is getting better. I'm not brave enough to do chocolate though! :)
wow looks yummy! I remember hannahs first ice cream cone, she still has a bit of difficulty getting the ice cream out of the cone sometimes, it's funny to watch. -keely
I can't believe that was Jack's first cone. Poor kid.
Hayden loves ice cream cones. One day my we were on our way to Park City and my dad bought Hyaden an ice cream cone and gave it to him in the car. I could have died. There was a lot of screaming for ice cream that day.
Post a Comment