Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference Breakdown



At some point during General Conference Jack
hits a wall. He doesn't want to sit quietly. And he
doesn't want to listen. He just wants to be
loud, restless, crazy Jack.

Needless to say, Kent and I will
be downloading Conference
to our trusty ipods.

Hope your weekend was filled with
serenity & enlightenment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss my Luigi and he misses me. Can't he come back?

Pots

Monson Family said...

Hmmm, this looks so familiar!?!

Amber said...

I love the video. You just do your best to take it in and know you'll catch it all a second time later on :) I thought it was pretty funny that after every song and every speaker Nathan would think it was time to pray and he would fold his arms. Sorry, we still have a few more speakers to go!

Steven & Tiffany Martin said...

sounds about like our conference session! We will be doing the same!