Monday, October 6, 2008

Shocker



October 1st, Jack and I took Jill
to the doctor for her well baby check-up.

Jill weighs 15 lbs. 10 oz. and is 25 1/2 in. tall.
Placing her squarely in the 90th percentile!?!

Talk about a shocker
- I knew Jilley was
on the chubby side, but I had no idea
she was topping the charts.
I had assumed she'd be in the bottom
10% like her brother.

Which leads us to an interesting question-
How long will it take Jack's
little sister to
catch up to him in size?

Only time will tell...


Jillian, definitely not hurting for a meal.

A quick side note:



While we were waiting for Jill's shots
Jack spied this cheesy wall mural and
said -"Look Mama, a doc'er pig."

I had to laugh over his logic
stethoscope=doctor.

10 comments:

Jenn Kirk said...

Just read your comment to me. You crack me up.

Young Family said...

What a cute little girl.

Michelle... said...

What a cutie. She definately has Scott beat!

Dana said...

Just came across your blog!

She is sooo cute!!! ;)

mylittlegems said...

we have the same problem over here.
first kid=average or so
second kid=chunkie boy! Only 8 lbs. behind and 2 years
your little jill is adorable!

Lorne said...

That pic of her is so beautiful, look at those eyes! -keely

Mackenzie Howe said...

She is so cute! To tell you the truth, last time you guys were here, Jilley was the one that I had the hardest time saying goodbye to. I tried so hard not to cry on the bus! Man I miss her! Give her lots of kisses for me!

Tricia said...

I haven't seen a picture of her in a long time and yes she is so big! That is the best I love chunkers. Darling little girl. I'm still waiting the see the room!!!

Steven & Tiffany Martin said...

I love me some chunky Jill! She is so Freakin cute! Can't wait to see you guys!

Karena said...

so cute! I love the chubby ones.