With Conference weekend
just 2 short weekends away,
I wanted to make sure I shared
this amazing conference packet
I found @ sugardoodle.net

(here's what the front cover looks like; be sure to
click on the picture to download your own copy.)
I know this packet was meant
to entertain the school age
crowd, but I have to admit that
I'm totally pumped to fill out
my own copy!
Here's why:

I get to color in each apostle's tie,
fill in his face, sum up each talk in 3 words,
& my personal favorite:
color in this box

if the apostle speaking is bald!
Kent and I have decided that if we
want our kids to enjoy conference
we need to make it a special time of year.
We already have made it a tradition
to go to Gma and Papa's house, but this
year we are also going to include lots of
amazing food. A special dinner out
while Dad is @ priesthood session,
ice cream for the boys after priesthood
session, and I've agreed to make
everyone's favorite foods for conference
weekend. (Man that's a lot of food!)
Anything to make the 10 hours of
General Conference special...
What are your Conference traditions?
Please share, I love new ideas!
just 2 short weekends away,
I wanted to make sure I shared
this amazing conference packet
I found @ sugardoodle.net

(here's what the front cover looks like; be sure to
click on the picture to download your own copy.)
I know this packet was meant
to entertain the school age
crowd, but I have to admit that
I'm totally pumped to fill out
my own copy!
Here's why:
I get to color in each apostle's tie,
fill in his face, sum up each talk in 3 words,
& my personal favorite:
color in this box
if the apostle speaking is bald!
Kent and I have decided that if we
want our kids to enjoy conference
we need to make it a special time of year.
We already have made it a tradition
to go to Gma and Papa's house, but this
year we are also going to include lots of
amazing food. A special dinner out
while Dad is @ priesthood session,
ice cream for the boys after priesthood
session, and I've agreed to make
everyone's favorite foods for conference
weekend. (Man that's a lot of food!)
Anything to make the 10 hours of
General Conference special...
What are your Conference traditions?
Please share, I love new ideas!

















1 comment:
I just saw that the other day too! Too fun!!!! You are so cute that you are excited to fill it out too! :)
Post a Comment