Here's a shout out to Jack's Uncle Tucker.

One of my favorite things about Tucker
is his quick wit and sense of
comedic timing. He's got great
one liners, burns, and catch phrases.
While "surfing" the web today, I came across
an ad for a tee shirt site called Busted Tees*
While perusing the site I found a tee shirt
with my all time favorite Tucker catch phrase:

Tucker, I totally would have bought one for you,
but the shipping was a lot like camping...
Here's my favorite shirt:

And here's the description, for the above shirt,
in case you and I don't share a love
of contractions and/or apostrophes:
This shirt is a booby trap
for the wannabe grammar police.
"Hey", they'll whine, "did you know that
your shirt used the possessive 'your' when
it should us the contraction 'you're?"
At which point you'll shake your head,
mutter the words on your shirt,
and walk away.
* Word to the wise,
some of the tee shirts are
"of poor taste," or " things
teenage boys find funny."
No offense Tucker...

















1 comment:
I love those kinds of shirts! although I don't think I can get away with wearing them anymore...
and i am definitely one of those people who notices grammatical errors! it's annoying actually! I wish I didn't notice!
Post a Comment