Monday, May 4, 2009

Cheat Sheet



Buzz' ride is a personal family favorite
when we visit Disneyland.

Click here to read up on all the secrets this ride
has to offer. This is all you need to totally
smash the competition
next time you rendezvous
with Star Command.

Happy Blasting!



PS- Here's my last visit on 5-7-09.
I focused on hitting only the triangle
& diamond targets
. Check out that
score! I was shocked and totally proud
to email my picture to Kent. By the way,
Jack rode with me, but you can't tell, he's hiding
behind the cart.

4 comments:

mle said...

My kids love this ride too! You guys are cute-wish we lived closer so we could play more.

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

You aren't even playing and still beating the pants off your husband?!?! Was he using your gun?

I love this ride too and love that you can email the picture to yourself. So fun!!!

-Susanna

Jodi said...

Susanna, you're right. I wasn't playing; Kent was using my gun and Jack was the one with the itsy bitsy score.

mylittlegems said...

oh I wished we lived closer to that place :) We love that ride- but it has been about 5 years since we have been on it :) We'll have to read the tips you linked for next time ;)