Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby

Who's the cuddliest,
giggliest,
darlingest,
wiggliest,
sugar pie under the sun?
***
It's the lovable,
huggable,
cute-as-a-bug-able,
sweet baby girl turning
ONE!*
***

(Jill, it's YOU!)
***

We love you more than we could ever truly describe.
Thank you for coming to our family.
****

Love your adoring fans,
Momma, Dadda, and Jack Jack

*words straight off Jill's birthday card
from her Great Grandparents.
Thanks Hallmark.

10 comments:

Young Family said...

What a cutie! Time flies too quickly with these little ones. Can't they stay babies forever?

Lorne said...

what she's one already!? how did that happen? too bad mine didn't want to arrive early to share the date... soon I hope though. happy birthday jill! -keely

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

Hey I made the same cupcake(same idea) for Layla's birthday. Cute cute.

Shawna said...

Happy Birthday Jill!! ~Love, Nancy :)

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

Ok after you said "more sanitary" on my blog I had to look again at your leaves... that's not chewed up gum is it?!

Laura Howe said...

She is so cute. I love the cupcakes. Happy Birthday late Jill, we thought of you on the actual day.

Susanne said...

She is soooo cute! LOVE those chubby cheeks. I can't believe she's already a year old!

Amber said...

Happy 1 year birthday, Jill! She is such a cutie pie.

mle said...

Wow I swear you just had her! Jill is adorable, and nice work on those cupcakes. What are the leaves made off-frosting?

Mackenzie Howe said...

Oh man I just totally realized that I didn't give you any of those pictures of Jill from her birthday!! I'm going to get those to you somehow... :)