Monday, November 8, 2010

holding hands

Jack loves to draw.
And I love seeing what he
comes up with.
***
Jack told me this picture is:
"Our Family Holding Hands."
Papa is the big red guy in front, the red
fuzzy thing in the top right is Thor (the dog),
he's holding hands with baby Griffin,
Jack is the orange guy with his name in
the same color, and I'm the little pink thing.
Who ever everyone else is, Jack didn't specify,
but that's pretty much part of the
charm of 4-year-old art
.
***
I've decided to start taking pictures of the kids
artwork that I adore. Some of it will hang
on our walls, some of it will make it to the blog,
and some of it will just get filed with the rest of
our photos on our hard drive. But where ever the art
goes, I know I'll stop feeling guilty when the hard copy
hits the recycling bin; and that makes me truly thankful.

3 comments:

The Bish Fam said...

Very cute! I saw a cute idea of taking pictures and making an adorable collage for the wall :) Also, I have seen someone make a book of their kids artwork on Shutterfly. I need to start doing this too!

sara said...

What an artist!!
I take a picture of every piece they make and keep a folder for each kid on the computer. At the end of the school year I make a book thru Shutterfly or Winkflash. THey love looking through the book. It's fun.

Amber said...

That's a great idea to take pictures of the kids' artwork. I can't wait to see what little drawings Nathan creates. So fun to see Jack's drawings and handwriting.