Sunday, November 21, 2010

Toy Story 3 (Jilley style)

Every kid has their cute interpretations
of how to say words or communicate
what they need and want.
***
My all time favorite Jilley word is "ra-ra".
In Jilley speak, a ra-ra is a pacifier.
Jill coined this term when she was very little
and still uses it daily.
***
Her latest "Jillism" isn't so much a word as it
is a tune. She loves Toy Story 3, and I've found
that she prefers to sing the opening song,
in the opening scene, to me when she
wants to watch the movie.
***
See for yourself...

And as a bonus, I recorded Jill's "hiddy-up!"
I love the cute way kids say things.
***
Here's a snippet of the actual scene to help
put it all in context.


P.S.- My favorite "Jackism" was pissed-a-deer.
Sadly, he knows how to correctly say this word now. :(
***
Jack: "Mom, look I pissed-a-deer."
Me: "Pissed-a-deer? What's that?"
Jack: {annoyed} "HUUH!""You know,
you can see me, then I pissed-a-deer. Poof!"
Me: {holding back laughter} "Oh no, where'd you go!"

1 comment:

Amber said...

oh, I love it! Nathan has some great sayings. It is kind of sad when they start saying it correctly.