On Tuesday my sister Britlynn came over
to make LASAGNA.
This was a bit of an adventure for the two of
us, since neither of us are very savy in the kitchen.

Here's Brit showing off the fruits of our labor:
Lemon Bars and Lasagna.

The finished product. It was pretty tasty
for a first attempt. Next time, I'll make sure
to spread my layers thinner and to leave
enough mozzarella to sprinkle on the top.

Jack loved having
"not the momma" around.

Brit hasn't spent a lot of time around him, but
that didn't stop Jack from using her as
furniture.
I guess she reminds him of someone. I can't
imagine who...
7 comments:
The lasagna looks great! I just made Lemon Bars the other day. They are one of my favorites. I'll have to send you some of my favorite easy recipes if you're interested.
I'd love new recipes. You always made really good food when we lived together.
Impressive...I've never made my own lasagna. Somehow the idea of just putting a pre-made one in the oven seems so much easier, but I am sure that yours was much better!
I have never made lemon bars. I love to eat them, too many of them, which is probably why I don't make them. That and Matt isn't a big fan. I love homemade lasagna. I usually make enough so I have one to cook and one to put in the freezer.
Pass along some of your friends easy favorite recipes. I love trying new things - especially if they are easy!
Homemade lasagna is my favorite. Yum! And now I want to make some lemon bars:)
That looks like a fun a fun time! I'm glad Brit was able to come down and spend time with you guys. Jack looks so cute laying on Brit.
I love lasagna, I hope you are feeling ok, and I am sorry to say it but I am tagging you, the rules are on my blog. :)
Post a Comment