Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I love Harry Potter


It's official, I love the Harry Potter series.
Than again what's not to love?

When Deathly Hallows came out last month
I had a problem, I hadn't read that last 3 books.
(Goblet of Fire, Order of the Phoenix,
and The Half Blood Prince
)
I knew it was a lot of reading, but I was up for the challenge.
In the last 3 weeks I've throughly enjoyed
spending all of my free time reading
(ie-when Jack is sleeping).
And I am happy to say that I finished
Deathly Hallows last night!

And can I get a collective "finally"
for our friends Ron and Hermione!
(Those of you that have read the book
know what I'm talking about :)

Loved the series, loved the ending,
loved the teen romance.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Wow...you've been having a major read-a-thon! The last four Harry Potter books are a lot to take in. I loved the series too. I'm so happy with the ending and how everything came together. The epilogue was just happiness...it's what we all wanted to hear:)

The Bish Fam said...

Way to go on finishing Harry Potter. I loved it! I was happy to see that it had a good ending because so many books or series have disappointing endings. How do you end a series? I came home from New York and spent the whole next day reading Harry Potter 7. Then, of course, I had to read another book (which is the 3rd book in the series) that my friend wrote. I love to read, but then I feel like I neglect what I should be doing - like packing to move, FHE lessons, cleaning my house...etc. Oh well, it is nice to take a break and read :) Glad you got some down time to read!

xoxo
Becca