Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Martha's Button Wreath Ornament

*
I fancy myself "crafty" without having
any real creativity. My secret-
I'm a big
copy-cat!
I acquired this habit while teaching.
"Beg, barrow, or steal"
any true teacher's motto.
***
This evening my project: home made button ornaments.
Thank you Martha.
Who knew buttons
could look so chic?

*****
If you would like your buttons to be chic too
click here for directions.

7 comments:

Wilde Mom said...

I love the ornaments. I've been trying to becoming more crafty and practice my sewing skills. I'll have to post my projects when they are finished. I'm gonna have to try and make some of these. How many did you end up making?

Cyndi said...

Cute idea!!! I love it...they are super cute. I might have to do that.
Thanks for sharing!

Monson Family said...

Those are totally cute! That is so funny that you are saying that you copy! I was just telling my friend how everyone thinks I am so creative but I really just copy other people's cute ideas and then add my own touches to it! Too funny! I am going to have to copy YOU!

Tricia said...

Those are so stinkin' cute. If you are feeling really creative you know what they say... it must be a boy. I guess girls suck out all the creative juices from you! I'm a true teacher because I'm going to steal this idea from you! I love the multi colors of the buttons.

Amber said...

Thank you Martha...from those of us who don't have the time to sit around thinking up cute ideas:) My mom is a fan of buttons so she would love these ornaments. Thanks for sharing the cute idea.

Anonymous said...

They are very cute, we made them with the YW one year that I was serving with them, I went a little crazy buying buttons at the time. -keely

Gramma Stewie said...

Now that is a cute idea! Good job on the, Jodi!