Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Slow leak...

Kent and I are bad at secrets.
For most of you this is not big news.
So it shouldn't come as a surprise that this secret
has slowly been leaking out over the last couple of weeks:


We are PREGNANT!
Baby Howe is due to arrive May 27th, 2008.
That makes me 15 weeks prego and happy to be
entering into my second trimester.

The polls are open do you think this baby is-
blue
or pink
?
Cast your vote now.

14 comments:

Karena said...

I knew when you said something in your email about important news that this could be it. How Exciting!!! Congratulations. I'm guessing boy, just because I've had fun having my two boys close. A girl would be very fun as well. Not that I have any experience in the bows and tights department but I'd like too. I'm glad you're past your first tri so you can enjoy all the holiday treats. Keep in touch. We're moving to Utah just after Christmas so if you don't get a card then you'll know why.

Dasdel said...

Hi Jodi- (you'll have to figure out who this is :)
Your Dad and Shane were at our dental office last night. Shane had a toothache. Your Dad told me you were pregnant! What a proud Grandpa. Congratulations hope you have an easy pregnancy.

Michelle... said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. You are just about 2 months behind me. We are trying to be adventurous and keep the gender a secret. Matt already gave it away to my dad, so now the grandparents know. James is still too young to get it, so depending on the day he will tell you he's having a baby brother, or the other day he told my friend he is having a baby sister - named James. Funny boy! Enough about us. I am so excited for you guys.

The Bish Fam said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you. I was starting to wonder when you hadn't posted for awhile (and I knew you wanted a baby)! That is great and I am so happy for your fam. Good luck with the pregnancy thing! I am guessing boy because that seems to be the gender of choice in my family - maybe you'll be the same way...

xoxo
Becca

Kiwi said...

Congratulations! How exciting to have no. two on the way.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy to hear the news. I am going to cast my vote for BOY since it seems to be the season of the boys lately!! LOL

shari berry bo-berry said...

Jodi - i'm so glad the news is finally out! I don't know why but I think it's a girl. We'll see. I hope you're doing good and I can't wait to see your cute prego belly pop out. You make one of the cutest pregnant ladies ever! (I envy you) Love ya!

Monson Family said...

YEAH!!! It was a surprise to me! Congratulations! That is so exciting! Goodness, I am so baby hungry and it seems like everyone is either having a baby, pregnant or trying to get pregnant! Crazy! I am SO excited for you guys! Yeah! FUN FUN times!

Wilde Mom said...

Congrats Jodi! So close to my due date too. I wish we lived closer so our kids could play together. I'm sure you heard that Jess is expecting on the 27th of May. What fun!!

Cyndi said...

Finally!!! We have known for forever...just waiting for you to officailly announce it. We are so happy for you, Kent, and Jack. How fun! Congrats!

Amber said...

What great news! I have so many friends due next April and May. That's very exciting. I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl.

Tara said...

We heard through the "gratevine"...but it was after your parents were aloud to start telling people. CONGRATS! So excited for you!!!
I'm going to guess BLUE, only because that's what my family has been doing...Tricia=two boys, Lanae=two girls. Hehe. We'll see!!!

Kim Harvey said...

Just for the record, I didn't tell a soul! But congratulations! Can't wait to see if a boy or girl awaits the Howe family.

Gramma Stewie said...

I am going with a GIRL this time! I guess I have a 50/50 chance of being right, eh? We couldn't be happier for you & Kent & Jack! You are a cute family and this new little one is lucky to join your family! Love ya! Claudia