Friday, February 15, 2008

Thank You Valentine!

I've been eying this picture of the

for months and months now. I never really thought I'd get it (too pricey). But leave it to my Valentine to find a way (half price). Thank you Kent, I can't wait until it's hanging in our living room! What a great Valentine's surprise. If you'd like to look for your temple click here.

8 comments:

Monson Family said...

Oh my goodness! That is gorgeous! What a sweetheart to get it for you! What a happy valentines day!

Dasdel said...

I've seen that print and have admired it too. What a nice gift for Valentines day.

Jeni said...

Wow that's beautiful. I've never seen that print. We got married there...I'd love to get a good picture of it. The link you left didn't work...I'll try again later.

Jodi said...

Jeni, I checked my link and it is the right web page, but like you mentioned the site didn't work. They must be working on it. Culturalhall.com is the site, they have amazing temple pictures, pictures of the Savior, and great pictures of beaches in Orange County. I hope the site is up and running soon so that everyone can see this cool artwork.

PS-I get nothing for plugging the site, just a great Valentine from my sweet husband.

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

This picture is beautiful. What a thoughtful Valentine's Day gift!

Michelle... said...

That is absolutely beautiful. What a great Valentine surprise!

Amber said...

Kevin and I received the same temple picture for Christmas from his parents. We loved it too and dropped the hint:) Too bad it's still sitting on the floor in Nathan's room...

Shawna said...

Hey Jodi. I found your blog on the Henkel's a while ago, just forgot to say hi! Thanks for adding us to your blogroll. I'll see you tomorrow.