The Easter Bunny brought Jack $1 bin chalk (he he).
Shaped like eggs & in its own carton!
We can't get enough of it!
~
"Mama draw car..."
~Draw~

~Draw~
~Draw~
Chalking the sidewalk with Jack reminds me of the countless hours I used to spend on my belly making many a chalk master piece in the backyard. I wanted to recreate those fond memories, but two things held us back- 1. the mess (yes, Jack still hates getting dirty) and 2. the bump. We'll keep chalking and I'm sure these set backs will resolve themselves.
~
~
"Mama draw car..."
~Draw~
Chalking the sidewalk with Jack reminds me of the countless hours I used to spend on my belly making many a chalk master piece in the backyard. I wanted to recreate those fond memories, but two things held us back- 1. the mess (yes, Jack still hates getting dirty) and 2. the bump. We'll keep chalking and I'm sure these set backs will resolve themselves.
~

















No comments:
Post a Comment