Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Introducing Butterball

Words like card, hoot, and witty have all been used to describe my husband Kent. It has also been said that he is just plain weird. I'll let you be the judge.

Without further adieu,
I give you the latest of Kent's projects:


My Pants Won't Fit

That's right Kent is on a diet, but instead of quietly going about his weight loss he's decided to add a little accountability to the process by going public with his pooch. The only problem is that no one is reading his blog.

Last night it was proposed that I "plug" my new favorite blog to help boost comments and participation. So please, read this Card's blog. I promise it's a hoot. And leave a witty comment telling Kent how weird he is or submit a photo and funny identity and get in on the action. What do you have to loose?


(PS-Thanks Honey for deciding to go about your slim down at the height of my "bulk up!" But really, this pregnant lady is thrilled to pieces at your recent success!)

3 comments:

Jenn Kirk said...

That is just hilarious. And what better motivation to lose weight than to go pubic with it. Love it.

And thanks for your kind comment about my blog. Supermom (or super-Texas-mom, hehe) I wish I can be, but seriously...if I'm making beautiful cupcakes, my home is a wreck. If the place is spotless, we eat out at the Habit that night because I'm too tired to cook (and don't want to dirty up the kitchen!) Such is the life of a mother of two. Get ready! =)

Young Family said...

I just checked it out. That's funny.

Are you ready to pop?

Jeni said...

This is great...they are very brave publishing before photo's of themselves. Good luck to them.