I'm always on the hunt for
good Sacrament Meeting books,
toys, and snacks. Jack is the
kind of kid that need lots of
distractions to help promote
reverence or silence (at this point
I'll take what I can get).
Jack & I both love this
Funny Faces
magnetic book,

but I could do without
this homage to Mom:

I'm hoping this doesn't really look like me.
***

And here's Kent (the cowboy not the clown)
Needless to say, we are very proud of
Jack's artistic eye & budding imagination!
toys, and snacks. Jack is the
kind of kid that need lots of
distractions to help promote
reverence or silence (at this point
I'll take what I can get).
Jack & I both love this
Funny Faces
magnetic book,
but I could do without
this homage to Mom:
I'm hoping this doesn't really look like me.
***
And here's Kent (the cowboy not the clown)
Needless to say, we are very proud of
Jack's artistic eye & budding imagination!

















5 comments:
We have several of those magnet books that I save just for church- but I haven't see that faces one. It looks really fun - or shall I say- funny :)
What a good find! It's so important to be prepared for Sacrament Meeting:) I'll have to keep my eye out for this one.
Ok - so where did you find that? I haven't seen a funny faces book. I pulled out file folder games I made when I was teaching and have taken those to church. Great fun - until Scott tries to pull off the pieces and eat them.
Are you sure Kent is the cowboy, not the clown!?
I found this fun book @ Micheal's and it's been such a hit I'll be looking for more too.
Michelle,
I'm sure Kent identifies more with the clown, but Jack loves cowboys (thanks to Woody from Toy Story, so dad's was the cowboy.
Hi Jodi, It's Debbie (& Corey) from your preschool class (well, actually my class meets on Fridays), but I met you at storytime at the library. I am enjoying reading your blog and seeing all your pictures. You have a beautiful family! I never got a chance to give you my so-called blog address last week. It is:
www.caringbridge.org/visit/prayforcorey
See you at the library!
Post a Comment