That's the greatest little laugh ever! Glad you're back Jodi... I promise to get back into this too. Camera is fixed and I just got back from an Australian vacation. There are definitely blogs to post! :)
To put the world in order, we must put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right. -Confucius
None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm. -Henry David Thoreau
The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this; decide what you want. -Ben Stein
You are good. But it is not enough just to be good. You must be good for something. You must contribute good to the world. -President Gordon B. Hinckley
5 comments:
I think I just watched that about 6 or 7 times in a row! That's the funniest noise ever!
-Susanna
hahahaha...Susanna, that is so funny I did the SAME thing!!!
That is SOO cute!!!
That's the greatest little laugh ever! Glad you're back Jodi... I promise to get back into this too. Camera is fixed and I just got back from an Australian vacation. There are definitely blogs to post! :)
Too cute. And I'm glad you're back! We've missed you guys.
She's so cute, Jodi!
Post a Comment