Its been too long.
I'm sure you've all come to the conclusion that
I'd fallen off the face of the Earth
and in a way I guess you'd be right.
Here are my excuses for not blogging:
1. my computer melted down irreversibly
2. Jill palmed my camera with sandy hand,
then Kent took it apart to "fix" it.
Here is what it looks like today...

3. We moved to Ventura
4. I've had some health issues (I'll expound later)
5. I'm having fun away from the computer.
Here's the rest of the family:

***

***

Sorry we've all been "at large."
More past/catch-up posts to come...
I promise.
I'm sure you've all come to the conclusion that
I'd fallen off the face of the Earth
and in a way I guess you'd be right.
Here are my excuses for not blogging:
1. my computer melted down irreversibly
2. Jill palmed my camera with sandy hand,
then Kent took it apart to "fix" it.
Here is what it looks like today...
3. We moved to Ventura
4. I've had some health issues (I'll expound later)
5. I'm having fun away from the computer.
Here's the rest of the family:
***
***
Sorry we've all been "at large."
More past/catch-up posts to come...
I promise.

















3 comments:
I've been wondering about you.
I just started teaching 3rd grade, do you have any advice for me?
Looking forward to future Howe happenings!
I had to keep looking at the ones of Kent and Jack. I just keep laughing. So funny. Father like son.
Post a Comment