Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fred

A sweet woman in your ward
dropped by one afternoon while the kids
were sleeping with this:
click here to get your own elf

Here's the premise of the book- Santa has enlisted
elfs to help him know who's being naughty or nice.
The elf's job is to sit on your shelf or where ever he likes,
watch you, fly to the North Pole each night to
report to Santa, and then magically in the morning
he's back at your home hiding in a new watching spot.

Your job is to name your elf, never touch him (touching him
makes him lose his magic), and to be NICE.


Jackson named our elf Fred, he's really good about finding
Fred's new hiding spot each morning,
and all I have to do is remind him Fred is watching when
he starts to get a little naughty.

Thanks Fred for making our Christmas a little "Nicer."
You're always welcome at our house.

And thank you Sister Jones for this fun gift.

4 comments:

Spendy said...

Sorry... I didn¨t actually read this post. I just got your comment about being in AZ for the holidays. I get back Christmas Eve and will be spending Christmas in Mesa. So CALL ME!! (or email... rebeccaspendlove@gmail.com)

Amber said...

I just saw this little elf somewhere online...so cute. I didn't know that it came with a book too. I love this idea.

Susanne said...

We love our elf on the shelf, too!!! The kids named him Jingles a couple of years ago when we got him. It's definitely one of my new favorite holiday traditions! (Jingles is also the reason why our kids are currently waking up before the crack of dawn to find out where Jingles is hiding each day!)

Michelle... said...

I love the idea. I've been wanting to get an Elf and just haven't wanted to fork out the money. I'm cheep, I know! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas.