Monday, November 1, 2010

Gettin' the squeeze

Ever feel like Thanksgiving is the forgotten Holiday?
Yeah, me too.
This year I'm going to take the time I should to
be thankful for all that God has given me.
Santa, you'll have to wait because I won't be ready for
you until Black Friday!
Today, I'm thankful for my hands!
I use my hands for almost everything.
Typing, cooking, making beds, driving, holding my kids,
paying bills, waving, etc, etc, etc.
***
What are you grateful for today?
***
(more thankful thoughts to come this November!)

3 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

great idea Jodi! I look forward to reading more!

Jeni said...

I agree. I have a strict no Christmas decorations until black Friday rule. Santa is in our mall already so we won't be going there until after Thanksgiving.

Keely Henkel said...

Nice updates, it's been a while.. but where are the pics of the newest Howe? I am thankful for a quiet house and my warm bed- which I should be getting into soon.