Ditto Becca's comment. I know you have no need to come to Utah, but it would be fun to see you guys again. Who knows if we'll ever make it out to see you. One can hope.
HAppy Birthday Kent! Are you the 9th or the 10th? Justin's is the tenth. Jodi can you email me the picture of Malia with her sucker torch from the 4th? I love that picture of her. Thanks, Marisa
Marisa, I pulled the fourth of July pictures that I took of your girls and put them in an email. And then I realized that I don't have your email. Don't worry I'm on it...
To put the world in order, we must put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right. -Confucius
None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm. -Henry David Thoreau
The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this; decide what you want. -Ben Stein
You are good. But it is not enough just to be good. You must be good for something. You must contribute good to the world. -President Gordon B. Hinckley
4 comments:
Happy belated birthday Kent! We hope that it was a good one! When are you guys coming our way next??? We'd love to see you!
Happy Belated birthday Kent.
You guys definately have too much fun.
Ditto Becca's comment. I know you have no need to come to Utah, but it would be fun to see you guys again. Who knows if we'll ever make it out to see you. One can hope.
HAppy Birthday Kent! Are you the 9th or the 10th? Justin's is the tenth. Jodi can you email me the picture of Malia with her sucker torch from the 4th? I love that picture of her.
Thanks,
Marisa
Marisa, I pulled the fourth of July pictures that I took of your girls and put them in an email. And then I realized that I don't have your email. Don't worry I'm on it...
Post a Comment